Made by my head
Music, Ireland. Grey, name. My name. A step ladder. This house was built in a bog. Music is the window. I fell off a step ladder.





Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Music. Kila.


It's all buzz and whizz and sad sad sad and lonely, never mind. Running after long nurses and never mind. They live by the sea and they hold themselves in place with sticks and endless sentences that always teeter on the edge of ending but somehow keep going and I'm a balloon. When I wasn't a balloon I was something else. The woman I met in the dust was wearing a shadow she designed herself. Mine blew away in the breeze and I missed being able to look at the ground to see what I was. If you've got something you'd like to say and you've nailed it to something you'd like to sell, you can always just turn around and face the sun, and pretend you've got a shadow behind you who's sorting everything out.


Band: Kila

Album: Kila and Oki


Kila play traditional Irish music and for this album they're joined by a Japanese musician called Oki. They're better than being able to say, "Every stinking day I get this," only if you want to say it. Most other bands are worse than having to say it every stinking day.


Website:

www.kila.ie




He shoots, he scores, he glues himself to a lilac tree. Let's kick him.

A walk in the rain - Poetry. Ireland. Reading the news with no trousers.
Very Slight Stories - Very short stories.
Henry Seaward-Shannon - Slightly longer short-stories.






More blogs about music.

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?