Made by my head
Music, Ireland. Grey, name. My name. A step ladder. This house was built in a bog. Music is the window. I fell off a step ladder.





Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Music. The Answer.


Looking at paintings, enfading into the evening. I found the word 'enfading' on the outside of my head and I took it inside.


Can I have this centipede? The wedding's off. I found that library book I was looking for. Stories about eyeballs or stories for eyeballs or a pointy thing I stood on and that's the story. I forget the bit about my eyeballs. People all over town are walking away into the slow slow night with their purple words and their green green heads of home, it's good to touch. I read that in the library book.


Band: The Answer.


The Answer are from Downpatrick in Northern Ireland. They're a rock band and they're better than being better than a leopard at the sort of things leopards do. Most other bands are only better than a leopard at the sort of things other bands do.


You can find them on Myspace at:

www.myspace.com/theanswerrock




He shoots, he scores, he glues himself to a lilac tree. Let's kick him.

A walk in the rain - Poetry. Ireland. Reading the news with no trousers.
Very Slight Stories - Very short stories.
Henry Seaward-Shannon - Slightly longer short-stories.






More blogs about music.

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?