Made by my head
Music, Ireland. Grey, name. My name. A step ladder. This house was built in a bog. Music is the window. I fell off a step ladder.





Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Music. Stephen Hill.


My caravan. Excuse me while I put on my black cloak and fake fangs and frighten the people who put the idea into my mind that I have a caravan.


Painting my door blue and my raincoat bees. I can say that in sign language. Time things on, my life in sound language, long songs that drive and fall and shh and I laugh at your patio and milk and sleep and dial the number again to start another day and another long song, a some sunner day waiting by the by and my hands. I forgot what I was going to say about my hands.


My caravan is on fire, excuse me a while.


Man: Stephen Hill.


Most singer-songwriters write songs to communicate with the people who are living on their shoulders in protest against something, but they can't remember what it is, and they're scared of the insects who have set up home on their shoulders because the insects are obviously protesting against something too, and they probably know what it is, and whatever it is it's probably going to hurt. Stephen Hill isn't one of those.


Website:

http://www.stephenhill.info




He shoots, he scores, he glues himself to a lilac tree. Let's kick him.

A walk in the rain - Poetry. Ireland. Reading the news with no trousers.
Very Slight Stories - Very short stories.
Henry Seaward-Shannon - Slightly longer short-stories.






More blogs about music.

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?