Made by my head
Music, Ireland. Grey, name. My name. A step ladder. This house was built in a bog. Music is the window. I fell off a step ladder.





Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Music. Rodrigo y Gabriela.


Sound, music, the future, lots of bells. Die in the afternoon, wake in the evening and say, "Did I just die?" Yes and no and maybe and no and ha! you just died and that's why your shoulder is like that and Aerosmith, I like Aerosmith.


That wasn't what I had in mind when I said 'the future'.


The past: The phone rang and when I answered it a familiar voice said, "I'm you five years from now. There's a rabbit on my head."


Band: Rodrigo y Gabriela.

Album: Rodrigo y Gabriela.


They're originally from Mexico, but they're based in Dublin. They used to play in a Mexican trash metal band. Now they play accoustic guitars. Eight of my toes think this album is better than Australia. The other two are lying.


Website:

http://www.rodgab.com/home.html


The present, here, now, my army smells of the dog they tried to put a hat and scarf on. The woman in the video shop says my army smells happy. The lightbulb over my head wants to marry the lightbulb over her head. That's not a very good idea.


I try to look up without moving my neck. The rabbit on my head said he'd have found a new place by next week, but I'm not so sure now.







Some other blogs:



http://azfad.blogspot.com/

Hard-to-find music.




http://veryfewpeople.blogspot.com/

Dublin based blog.




He shoots, he scores, he glues himself to a lilac tree. Let's kick him.

A walk in the rain - Poetry. Ireland. Reading the news with no trousers.
Very Slight Stories - Very short stories.
Henry Seaward-Shannon - Slightly longer short-stories.






More blogs about music.

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?