Made by my head
Music, Ireland. Grey, name. My name. A step ladder. This house was built in a bog. Music is the window. I fell off a step ladder.





Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

The Frank and Walters. Again.

I wrote a poem about my forehead. It won an award. I was only joking when I dedicated the award to my shoulders, but no one laughed.

I got the following letter from a fan:


Dear Grey,

There's a flower and there's a wall. They have a shed. I've got a pet weasel. It writes songs. They have they and I have Dave (the weasel), even though Dave has run away with a cat that he thinks is a female weasel. I don't know what the cat thinks.

Your Sincerely,

Jenny.


To answer your question, my neighbour, Samantha, has been telling a plastic flower all about her pet fish, and the fish is plastic too. I think she's just confused, because yesterday she told my shoulder that she liked the poem it wrote about my garden. This is probably what the cat thinks too.

Band: The Frank and Walters.

Album: Souvenirs.

The Frank and Walters write songs. Most other bands just inadvertantly poke themselves in the eye with an envelope when they try to write songs.

Website:

http://www.thefrankandwalters.ie/




He shoots, he scores, he glues himself to a lilac tree. Let's kick him.

A walk in the rain - Poetry. Ireland. Reading the news with no trousers.
Very Slight Stories - Very short stories.
Henry Seaward-Shannon - Slightly longer short-stories.






More blogs about music.

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?